Re: [Exim] Yahoo bulk email problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ganbold
Para: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Yahoo bulk email problem
Hi Tim,

I found out the problem. It seems like 202.179.0.80 is listed at Yahoo
spamguard list. I tested sending email from Eudora
through 202.179.0.80. Yahoo recognizes it as bulk. Mail is sent through
202.179.0.88 doesn't have any problem.
Actually there are 3 different mail servers. Webmail server, which is used
by spammers, is different mail server.
Webmail is running on 202.179.0.80. The other one is outgoing SMTP server
which is used by ordinary client software.

Thank you for the hint and help to find me the problem.

regards,

Ganbold