[Exim] Configuring Exim To Spool Mails

Author: Idris Saliu
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Configuring Exim To Spool Mails
Hello All,
I'm trying to configure exim to spool mails for a domain. Here is
what I'm trying to do, I'm not sure it's possible. I have a friend who
runs an exchange server with an intermittent internet access, I would
like to configure my exim server to accept mails on his behalf, he can
now have his exchange server connect to mine to retrieve all their
emails at specified intervals. The appropriate dns changes have been
made in regards to MX records. I just don't know how to go about
configuring exim to accept his emails. I'm relatively new to exim if my
questions ends up being a basic one. I've read the FAQ, but didn't find
anything relating to my problem. Thanks in advance.

-- idris + (234) 8033768151

A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...