RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Temat: RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Michael Haardt wrote:

> I just realise that each maildirfolder files means a regex mismatch,
> thus causing a stat() call. How about changing that and avoiding
> "maildirfolder" just like "." and ".."?

The code was "check for directory, check regex". I have now changed it
to "check regex, check for directory". Either way round, "maildirfolder"
is skipped, but the new order avoids a stat(). Thanks for making me
realize this.

BTW, as soon as I have finished this bit of rewrite (hopefully on
Monday - it has taken longer than I would have liked), I will make a
snapshot available for testing.