Re: [Exim] Exim as frontend relay

Author: MiikaT
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim as frontend relay
Quoting Tim Jackson <lists@???>:

> Yes, use the "manualroute" driver. Here's a quick & simple example:
>
> manualroute_domains:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/manualroute
> route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/manualroute}}
> transport = remote_smtp
> no_more

This worked just the way I wanted, thanks! I only had to add the internal mail
server domain as "domainlist local_domains". Unfortunately the local_domain
configuration caused problems, if there is already a localuser within the
actual exim with the same name as in the target domain. For example, I will
send a mail to test@??? and there is a user test@???, exim
will do a local delivery, instead of manualroute_domain relay. Any ideas, how
to prevent this from happening?

-Miiks