Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Tony Finch
CC: chris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering
On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 10:53 +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> One question I have for you (since you've actually deployed it) is how
> you deal with aliases.

Note that you might not actually want alias handling to be
unconditional. Users might want a 'spam-loving' alias which they use for
some purposes but don't advertise, while they still want their normal
address to be protected.

> I've asked Philip if it would be possible to use the result of routing
> an address when verifying it in order to feed back information to the
> ACLs, but this requires some development work.

Can you not set the threshold into $address_data in a verify-only
router, and then use it after 'require verify = recipient'?

--
dwmw2