Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering

Author: Chris Edwards
To: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Ron McKeating wrote:

| That is the whole point of what we did, we handle each person in the
| RCPT list differently. If you check the web page I gave you will see
| there are two seperate transports, one for spam lovers and one for spam
| haters.

Ah right - yes I see now.

When a "mixed message" comes in, you devnull the copies destined for the
spam-haters.

Potentially, bonafide mail could disappear this way, tho the chances
probably aren't too high.

Nevertheless, that's why we prefer the selective defer technique to reject
the deliveries destined for the spam-haters.

Chris