Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim

Autor: Richard Welty
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:28:10 -0700 Jason Gerfen <jason.gerfen@???> wrote:
> sendmail_path = /usr/exim/bin/exim -t -odq

ok, you don't have to have -i but it might be a good idea.

> I have also tried to make a symbolic link from the sendmail file to
> point to the exim binary with no luck. For my mail the simple php code.
> <?php
> $to = "email@???";
> $sub = "Subject line";
> mail($to,$sub,$_POST['$msg']);
> ?>

i don't think you have an exim problem here, and maybe not really
a php problem.

i have always used mail() as a 4 argument function and passed the
last arg as "" unless i wanted to add headers with it. i've never seen
it work with 3 args, but then i've never tried it either.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???