[Exim] Re: Getting multidrop to work with Exim

Author: Sandip Bhattacharya
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Getting multidrop to work with Exim
Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Because every message is made to go through TWO delivery processes, with
> the spamassassin filter between them. The Envelope-To: header gets
> rewritten in the second pass.check_message:

Thanks everybody. My problem is solved. Putting the following warn
clause in the act_smtp_data ACL, solved the problem. Now I can safely
use multidrop on exim *using spamassassin*.

check_message:
   require verify = header_sender
   warn message = X-Original-Recipients: $recipients
        condition = ${if !match{$received_protocol}{local-bsmtp}{yes}{no}}
   accept

- Sandip

P.S. I would really appreciate if anybody can give me a better idea of
how to use exim multidrop mode along with spamassasin.

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3