RE: [Exim] Message ID Test, Please Ignore.

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Chris Russell
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Message ID Test, Please Ignore.
On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 12:31, Chris Russell wrote:
> >    message = Message-ID: <E$message_id@$primary_hostname>

> Hi Nigel,
>
> So am I, however this the $message_id field is always empty ?

You *have* got the ACL in the data ACL and not the RCPT one, ie this
*must* be run in the data section otherwise there are no headers (so you
always add a message-id) and the internal message id has not been
defined as you have no queue file.

I've just tested the one on my boxes - works fine. I kicked dwmw2 as
well - despite him not having got the rule wrong!

    Nigel.