RE: [Exim] Refuse specific recipients?

Author: Ilan Aisic
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Refuse specific recipients?
Thanks Darren for the tips below. I'm using it and it works just fine!
I've just switched from sendmail to exim and have few related questions:

I transferred a long rejection list I had for sendmail in /etc/mail/access
and modified it into a file that matches your description below.
In my exim blacklist most lines look like:

*.xxxstaion.com : *
xxxtopsex.com : *

But I have few popular domains in which I tried to block specific names just
like the
yahoo.com : sex : hp2500cp : ver42sixyfive : mke : yoshrajobs : partyzeus :
infoemail-2000
(and more)

1. How do I break a very long line into few? I tried ending it with a
backslash (\) but it won't work.
2. Can I block partial local names, something like:
yahoo.com : *sex* : *money*

My original sendmail rejection list contains many explicit IP addresses and
sometimes only the first 3 parts of the IP.
How can I transfer this into exim?

Thanks in advance,

--
Ilan Aisic