Re: [Exim] About this list

Author: Nigel Wade
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] About this list
Russell King wrote:
[snip]
> Now, consider the consequences if you do not CC: the bug reporter.
> Will you know if your proposed fix actually had the desired effect?

To bring this somewhat back on topic...

Yes, if you can read and search the list - anyone can read and search this
list. That's why it's so important that replies are sent to the list and not
just to the indivdual.

(And I've almost just sent this as a personal reply to Russell due to the
implemented reply-to policy).

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555