Re: [Exim] About this list

Góra strony
Autor: Jethro R Binks
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] About this list
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Michael Johnson wrote:

[...]
> So even if we took a vote on the list, with those wishing to abstain
> registering a non-vote (since they likely don't care), it wouldn't
> matter. I see the argument for both sides, and see some merit in each
> argument. However, I don't find in my experience that forcing a
> reply-to is a bad thing. But then again, it's your list. Those of us
> who disagree can either take our football and go home, or just deal
> with it.

After much interesting discussion, and in a desperate attempt to wrangle
this around to something at least vaguely Exim-related[*] ...

You could modify your exim to add the Reply-To: header you want for mail
from the list to you.

Happy to help,

Jethro.

[*] - although I do like the fact that this list is a home to a range of
people of differing opinions that touch on subjects to email in general,
making it highly educational and entertaining, even if not always directly
Exim-relevant. And FWIW, I like the list the way it is, and would
ordinarily Cc: only where specifically requested to so do.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK