Re: [Exim] About this list

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
Para: Calum Mackay
CC: Steve Lamb, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] About this list
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Calum Mackay wrote:

> Steve Lamb wrote:
> >     Bull.  Most do.  Only a select few do not.  LookOut! being one of them.
> > RFC2369 has been out for years now and most clients with active development
> > have implemented at least partial support for it.

> I don't see it in mozilla mail or Thunderbird, and that's quite a large
> user-base.
>
> I might be missing it somehow, of course...

That is a pity.
Both Netscape 4 and Mozilla 1.0 had two buttons,
marked "Reply" and "Reply All".
I'm very disappointed if newer MUAs have dropped this ability.

--
OK so I frequently pressed the wrong button, just as, now that I use pine
instead, I often press N instead of Y, or vice versa when it asks

I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing that user interface
design can do to protect the user who, when asked "do you really want to
do that ?", can reply "yes" without engaging brain.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna