Re: [Exim] Exim and MySQL

Author: Steve Thomas
To: Axel Hollanda
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim and MySQL
I'm not familliar with qmail or that patch, but maybe this'll help with your migration. It's the relevant info from my exim running virtual users with MySQL. Most of this design was taken from a HOWTO I found online - I don't have the link anymore and have been unsuccessful in finding it again, so I can't point you to it.

http://sthomas.net/misc/exim-mysql.txt

HTH,
St-