Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book

Author: Dilip M
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:09:49 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Dilip M wrote:
>
>> That really hurts to hear :(( regarding O'Reilly decision!!
>> Why they did so ? Have Exim 3 (book) done bad in Indian market ???
>
> It wasn't just the Indian market. They did not want to publish another
> edition at all. This all happened about 2 years ago now, when Exim 4 was
> released. The timing was bad because there was a huge loss of confidence
> and all the publishers had a hard time. And the Exim 3 book had not been
> out very long. As I said, I was lucky to find someone who would publish
> the book.
>
> Philip

Dear All,

Let me clarify few doubts here.
What i meant as INDIAN Edition is, local copy of the book.It does'nt refer
to any translation to hindi,urdu,bengali....etc..this may clarify doubts
of few ppl's....

We just need a local distributor for EXIM 4 Book.

When could we get :) ??

Warm Regards
-Dilip