Re: [Exim] All-Spam filter

Author: Chris Edwards
To: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] All-Spam filter
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Ron McKeating wrote:

| No response on this yesterday so would ask if anybody is doing it a
| different way. We really have to find a way of delivering email with a
| high spam score to users who are in our list of deliver all email, while
| not delivering to other recipients of the same message who are not in
| the deliver all my email list.

Hi,

Depends what's to happen for the recipients who _don't_ want to receive it.

If you're happy just to tag/quarantine/blackhole, then look to the routers
to provide selective processing.

If however you want to reject spam during the SMTP dialog, then look at
exiscan example (6b) for an elegant solution. This what we do - see
Alan's outline:

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20031006/061151.html

Cheers

--
Chris Edwards, Glasgow University Computing Service