[Exim] bounce_return_message problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John Horne
Para: Exim usersEximUsersList
Assunto: [Exim] bounce_return_message problem
Hello,

Using exim 4.30 I am having trouble with the bounce_return_message
option. I have set it to false, but also have amongst my ACL's:

  accept  domains = +local_domains
          endpass
          message = User "$local_part" is unknown at this site.
          verify = recipient

If I send a message to an unknown user on the system then the above ACL
kicks in and returns the 'unknown at this site' message, but also
includes the original message in the bounce reply. I was hoping that
bounce_return_message would stop this.

Is this a bug or is there a way around it?

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839