Re: [Exim] Ever want to blacklist a blacklist?

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Ever want to blacklist a blacklist?
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:40:14 +1300 Juha Saarinen <juha@???> wrote:

> Kevin Reed wrote:

> > We aren't even going to bother contacting them... but makes you want to
> > block the blocker.. :-)

> Talking of overzealous and inconsiderate Internet overlords, does anyone
> have a good ACL recipe for dealing with silly relay testers like
> www.njabl.org?

from my RCPT acl:

  deny      message = i'm tired of being relay tested by you guys. my system does not relay.
      hosts = rt.njabl.org

this is, of course, not particularly generic or fancy, but it did make me
feel better.

there is no evidence that they've ever actually read the bounce message.

one of the involved parties in the njabl is on another list i read. he
seems pretty reasonable, but i've decided not to broach the
subject of the njabl with him. it just doesn't seem worth it...

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???