[Exim] help with condition

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] help with condition
--
I have not received my exim book yet and the syntax for conditions not
very clear to me.

I want to test two things with this condition:

1. Is the message smaller than 80k.
2. Is there an entry in the postgres-table "emailuser" which has the
$local_part" in the field "username" and for that record is the
contents of the field "spamdelete" equal to 't'.

condition = ${if and {{ < { $message_size}{80k}}}{${lookup pgsql
{select distinct spamdelete from emailuser where username =
'${uc:${quote_pgsql:$local_part}}' and spamdelete = 't' limit
1}{${lc:$value}}{:fail:}}}}

If both these conditions are true, the message must be scanned by
Spamassassin.

I would appreciate some help with this one please.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel
      before the LORD our maker."            Psalms 95:6