Re: [Exim] help with condition

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] help with condition
--
Hallo Nico,

> The more advanced way:
>
> condition = ${if < {$message_size} {80k} \
>     {${lookup pgsql \
>         {select 1 from emailuser where \
>          username='${uc:${quote_pgsql:$local_part}}' and \
>          spamdelete = 't' limit 1} \
>       }\
>     }\
>   }

> How it works:
> The if-condition checks for the message-size, when the message is bigger
> than 80k, the expansion will return an empty string, because no value
> was given for this case. When the message is smaller, it will evaluate
> the lookup, that will return 1 as a value, otherwise an empty string.

Thanks for your clear explanation.

The condition is used in the acl check_data section.

I have tried your advanced example and I it works perfectly.

Thanks again!

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel
      before the LORD our maker."            Psalms 95:6