Re: [Exim] RBL DNS Lists, any suggestion?

Author: Richard Welty
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] RBL DNS Lists, any suggestion?
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:17:40 -0300 Danny Bendersky <dbenders@???> wrote:

> Hi, I currently use 4 RBL in my setup, I will like to add more, any
> suggestion?

someone else suggested the sbl/cbl combo. i use the sbl and the
cbl, but my configuration is finer grained than the combo; i check
the cbl (cbl.abuseat.org) and opm (opm.blitzed.org) in the connect
time ACL and drop those connections outright, and check the
sbm (sbl.spamhaus.org) in the rcpt time acl and generate a message.
i also check ordb in the rcpt time acl as well.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???