Re: [Exim] BIG whitelist_from for Spamassassin

Author: Blaine Simpson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] BIG whitelist_from for Spamassassin
Looks like you're talking about a global, not user-specific setting. In that
case, just throw the new file into /etc/mail/spamassassin. All the files in
there are read in at spamd startup.

I don't think there is any way to avoid having to add the whitelist (or whatever
it is) command to each and every line... other than keeping the real list in
another directory and using a shell script to generate the file in
/etc/mail/spamassassin.

Keep in mind that if you change any of the files in /etc/mail/spamassassin
you'll have to restart spamd.

I haven't messed with SA much for the past 6 months. If any of this has
changed or I remember incorrectly, somebody please correct me.