[Exim] how to check remote recipient

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: 'exim-users'
Subject: [Exim] how to check remote recipient
Hi

Sorry for HTML format of the mail, but is a exchange problem.

In company we use exim and we have little experience.
We use exim as relay and the mailbox are defined in to two server
ms-exchange5.5.
We would not to forward the mail to the exchange if the mailbox do not
exist.
We have tried to read the documentation but we do not understand where we
mistake.
The configuration file it was migrated through the tool from exim3 and after
we add some line.
Our ACL definition:

begin acl

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:
  # Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
  # we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
  # We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.
#  accept  hosts = :
  accept  domains = +local_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
          endpass
          message = unknow mailbox
          verify = recipient
  accept  hosts = +auth_relay_hosts
          endpass
          message = authentication required
          authenticated = *
  deny    message = relay not permitted

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
  deny    senders = :
          message = A valid sender header is required for bounces
          verify  = header_sender
  accept

#!!# ACL that is used after the VRFY command
check_vrfy:
accept

Andrea Balzi

Il primo agosto u.s ha preso ufficialmente avvio Arthis S.p.A. (Accenture e
Rinascente Together In Services) a seguito del trasferimento da parte di
Rinascente S.p.A. del già operante Centro Servizi interno. Arthis S.p.A. si
sostituisce al precedentemente operante Centro Servizi nell'erogazione di
tutte quelle attività prima a quest'ultimo afferenti.