Re: [Exim] many different domains to many different users - …

Author: first last
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] many different domains to many different users - how?
The way I do it is having two files ~exim/local_domains and
~exim/virtusertable.

local_domains contains the list of the domains.

virtusertable contains a list of the form:
email@domain: user
@domain: defaultuser

and then two rules in the configure file, one to match email@domain and
the second to match@domain (I know that it can be done with just one
but most of them will match the first one anyway, so it will save a
lil' time).

I can't send you the parts of the configuration file at the moment, as
I am at work, but if you want to send me an email and I'll send it
directly to you (or to the list if people prefer it).

Good luck

Gabriel

--- John <lists@???> wrote: > Hello, thanks for replying