[Exim] Logging...

Author: Mark Seamans
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Logging...
I have a customer that I am relaying/queueing mail for. My server accepts
mail (MX record) for his domains, does the exim-acl, spamassassin, clamav,
the forwards the mail to his server (Exchange2K).

He would like to see the messages that are rejected my mail server so we can
create a whitelist of email accounts that should not be rejected due to spam
score. (ie...whitelist_to in spamassassin).

As you know, exim does not log the receipient info on rejected mail messages.

I was thinking maybe (if possible) to increase the verbose logging of exim,
then grep'ing for the receipent and emailing the parsed log to the admin of
the domain.

Possible? Other ideas?

Thanks!

Mark Seamans