Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?

Author: Mark Seamans
To: Jonathan Vanasco
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
If you have payed attention to -WHAT- I was referring to, you wouldn't have
come back so snotty.

I was replying to a comment that was made saying that he recieved his first
MyDoom email from this list.
I commented to it.

Please read the thread next time. I believe we all know that it doesn't
- -INFECT- linux. I also believe we all know the ramifications for such a
virus/worm on the traffic of our mail servers.

In regards to your bayes and your mac...good luck.

I am not a newbie. Don't treat everyone like they are until proven otherwise.

Mark Seamans