RE: [Exim] exim handling of 5xx fatal errors

Author: Ian Garrison
To: Eli
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] exim handling of 5xx fatal errors
Ahhh! Ok, so retry_use_local_part has exim defer messages for
$local_part instead of the destination mail server? Neat. Will this hold
up well in situations where hundreds of domains are handled and some
possibility that 'joe' is a common alias on a few domains? Don't need to
answer that if you don't feel like it, you have given me the direction I
needed. Thanks!

I forgot we do not use check_local_user so my reported problem may be
moreso related to our config than any kind of rfc related argument with a
vendor.

-ian