RE: [Exim] Allow message to work with accept in ACLs?

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Allow message to work with accept in ACLs?
Yeah, I'm not sure if the acl variable would be set in that case either.
Either way though, I was more trying to find a way to kill off the
requirement for a second duplicate condition test to achieve the end result.
Just seems a little silly that I'd have to double up a condition test to do
this since I know from the first test it will fail, I just want to add a
message letting the receiver know :P

I believe Exim actually does let you have a message within an accept
statement, it's just that it doesn't seem to honor it by adding the header.
I at least don't see any *harm* in this feature being added, so I'd assume
it wouldn't be a big deal to do?

Eli.