[Exim] Couple of naggy things

Author: Spaced
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Couple of naggy things
Hello...

I've got exim working quite happily with Amavis and all that.. spam is
filtered.. virus' are filtered.. all is well.. finally :)

I would like to impliment a basic whitelist function so that address' in a
list bypass amavis.. mainly because the odd mailing list I'm on gets caught
as spam.

The other little nag I have, is I'd like to have primary_hostname,
qualify_domain, etc. read from a text file... Is this possible? The host
I'm using is a dynamic IP host (.dnsalias.com), and when that changes, I'd
like to not have to go through each configuration file and change it..

Thanks!

Tim

P.S. Sorry if you see this 2x or more.. having some issues figuring out
what account to send this from! :P