[Exim] Couple of naggy things

Author: Tim AtLee
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Couple of naggy things
Hello...

I've got exim working quite happily with Amavis and all that.. spam is
filtered.. virus' are filtered.. all is well.. finally :)

I would like to impliment a basic whitelist function so that address' in a
list bypass amavis.. mainly because the odd mailing list I'm on gets caught
as spam.

The other little nag I have, is I'd like to have primary_hostname,
qualify_domain, etc. read from a text file... Is this possible? The host
I'm using is a dynamic IP host (.dnsalias.com), and when that changes, I'd
like to not have to go through each configuration file and change it..

Thanks!

Tim