Re: [Exim] not getting to verizon

Author: James Genus Jr.
To: Walt Reed
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] not getting to verizon
Thanks for responding, Walt. I understand how you feel....
I'm in the same boat, but here in rural maine, when DSL
arrives it's big news.

So I take it there's little on the Exim side that can be
done.

The messages from Verizon.net just shoot off in to ether.
Verizon.com works fine....

James

--
James Genus Jr.