[Exim] My first MTA - need help for config

Author: Frederic Gobin
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] My first MTA - need help for config
Hi,

I'm trying to get Exim to work on my server.
First some info :
-    I have a mail account my ISP who also hosts my mail-domain.
    (all mails go to the same POP3-account)

-    I have a server at home with fetchmail, IMAP (dbmail) and Exim

Next I decided what Exim has to do :

1) Incoming mails, single address
    These go to the IMAP-server using a pipe. The question :
    Should I tell Exim to rewrite the address or can I use an alias ?
2) Incoming mails, mail-domain
    These go to the IMAP-server using a pipe.
3) Outgoing mails, all
    These go to my ISP's SMTP-server with SMTP-AUTH (perhaps with TLS ?)

My problem :

    After reading the docs and searching in the mailing list archive, I'm
still totally lost ...
    Where should I start ? What do I need ? ...

I hope that somebody can help me ...

Thanks for reading ...

Frederic