[Exim] Extra line from -bt after changing lookup config

Author: Stian Grytøyr
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Extra line from -bt after changing lookup config
Trying to get Exim to look up aliases in Active Directory, using
LDAP lookups. After changing the config I get an extra line when
testing with -bt.

This is what I am used to, when Exim queries eDirectory (also LDAP):

   # ../bin/exim -C origs/exim.conf -bt stian.grytoyr@???
   stian@???
       <-- stian.grytoyr@???
     router = procmail, transport = procmail_pipe

But with the new LDAP config in place, I get this:

   # ../bin/exim -bt stian.grytoyr@???
   stian@???
       <-- stian@???
       <-- stian.grytoyr@???
     router = procmail, transport = procmail_pipe

The alias is matched to a username, so the LDAP query apparently
works, but I'm very curious about that extra <-- line. What does
it mean? I couldn't find the exact meaning of those lines in the
manual.

Thanks for any insights.

--
Regards,