RE: [Exim] How to deal with Hotmail

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] How to deal with Hotmail
Not to play the obvious, but have you tried contacting Hotmail about this?
I'm sure they have a # for ISPs to call in regards to mail problems (just an
assumption though, I haven't checked myself). I had to call AOL about them
blocking some of my servers - took them a week to get back to me (meanwhile
about 4-5 of our servers were blacklisted by them :P), and when they got
ahold of me they didn't give me much of any information about what even
prompted the black hole (gave some excuse about not having an abuse address,
even though we did - they to this date have yet to send us any email to our
abuse address even though I made sure to tell them what it was).

It's worth a shot. Just come off sounding like a System Admin for some
company (might want a website to seem somewhat legit) and they should be
somewhat compelled to help out.

Eli.