[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Marc MERLIN
CC: sa-exim, Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
> If you want to know which sa-exim you have, for now you can look in the
> header of scanned messages, it adds:

I knew about those... I was just hoping for a build info on the binary
itself -- i archive installations in case I need to rollback. I also
often build new releases on a weekday when I have free time, so the
upgrade on saturday morning will only take 5 minutes of my day off --
but sometimes i upgrade something and its out of date already. thats
annoying.

So I wishlist for exim that it there a patchinfo string or something to
that effect, located in the local-scan hook, be incorporated into the
binary version string.