[Exim] Need Suggestions for Keeping Archive of All Emails

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Art Mandler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Need Suggestions for Keeping Archive of All Emails
We are new users of Exim4 on a Debian platform. We also have an antivirus
software that is listening on port 25 and forwarding filtered mail to Exim.

We need to keep an archive of ALL emails, preferably in a single file (or
directory) that can be backed up daily and cleared. Previously, using
sendmail, we had a script based on Anomy that siphoned off a copy of every
email to a file. Is there a recommended way to accomplish the same thing
using Exim?

Thanks for your help.

amandler@???