RE: [Exim] Sender address does not resolve?

Author: Wong Chee How
To: 'Walt Reed'
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Sender address does not resolve?
Hi,

I am sorry that I have not provided enough info. I am new to this. My
sincerest apologies. This email is sent by address sg77-bounces@???
to a 4 email addresses. The email is able to be sent to the other 3
addresses except NG_Ee_Ling@???. The information is as
follows:

Connecting to earth.gems2.gov.sg [160.96.65.13]:25 ... connected
SMTP<< 220 earth.gems2.gov.sg ESMTP Singapore Government E-Mail System;
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:35:45 +0800 (SGT)
SMTP>> EHLO focushub.idealhub.com

  SMTP<< 250-earth.gems2.gov.sg Hello focushub.idealhub.com
[202.79.180.117], pleased to meet you
         250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
         250-PIPELINING
         250-8BITMIME
         250-SIZE 30720000
         250-DSN
         250-ETRN
         250-DELIVERBY
         250 HELP

SMTP>> MAIL FROM: SIZE= 15343
SMTP>> RCPT TO:
SMTP>> DATA

SMTP<< 451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address ag77-bounces@??? does
not resolve
SMTP<< 503 5.0.0 Need MAIL before RCPT
SMTP<< 503 5.0.0 Need MAIL command
LOG: MAIN
SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM: SIZE=5972: host
earth.gems2.gov.sg [160.96.65.13]: 451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address
ag77-bounces@??? does not resolve
SMTP>> QUIT

Once again I am sorry for not providing enough info.

Best regards,
CH WONG