[Exim] headers remove for bounce mails?

Author: Daniel Tiefnig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] headers remove for bounce mails?
Hi there,

I've a dnslookup router that does

headers_remove = X-Inode-Mail-Header

which works quite well, but if a message can not be delivered, the
bounce Mail quotes all headers of the original mail, including the
X-Inode-Mail-Header thingy. This matches with what is said at
"headers_add" in the routers section in the manual, but is not how I'd
like it to be.

Is there a way to remove headerlines from the quoted headers in the
bounce Mail? (I.e. not let them get there at all, I'd say.) I can't see
one, besides parsing the body of the bounce mail, or adding a mail proxy
in the first pass, which both is not what I'm going to do, though.

TIA,
daniel