Re: [Exim] filter spam messages

Author: Quenten Griffith
To: Pat Lashley, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filter spam messages
I am not sure my users even know how to use Sieve, I
tried to make it easy by getting a plugin for the
webmail client I have them use (squirrelmail) but I
have had to help them to set up vacations filters even
with that, so I wanted to come up with a way to do it
through an Exim transport/router that would pass the
mail that meets the if condition to cyrusdeliver -m
user.username+Spam so that it would go to their
INBOX.Spam. But it sounds like it may be easier to
just setup one sieve script and pass it along to
everyone.