Re: [Exim] localhost as SMTP server again: Dynamic IP adress…

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] localhost as SMTP server again: Dynamic IP adresses being blocked
Hi Suresh, on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:40:35 +0530 you wrote:

[SpamAssassin checking relays in Received headers against DNSBLs]
> I have not seen it tag DUL listed IPs in this manner.

It does catch some with RCVD_IN_SORBS, although typically only adds a
small score. Check the headers of this mail, if you are using SpamAssassin
(or run it through SA manually) - my source IP is in the SORBS DUL.

Tim