Re: [Exim] rejected HELO from error

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] rejected HELO from error
--
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:25:17 +0100, Fredrik Nordanmyr wrote:
> I'm using a mailform in a lasso application on MacOS X.2.8 server,
> and it seems like the mailsender in lasso is sending "HELO []".

Ah! I got the wrong end of the stick ... perhaps I should learn to read.
I think you'll want to set 'helo_accept_junk_hosts' to the address of
the host running this lasso stuff temporarily. And then fix it.

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security