Re: [Exim] Kool Spam Catching Trick

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Kool Spam Catching Trick
* Marc Perkel [2004-01-01 21:09]:
> In my case there never is a time when the secondary is up and the
> primary is down. So - anything coming into the secondary is spam.

This is not true. I manage a secondary MX for a big email provider and
there comes plenty of ham even when the two other MX-es with higher
priority are up. There comes a lot of junk, this is correct, but a lot
of it is rejected (with 4xx though, just in case).

--

Er en viljeserklæring forvansket ved feiltelegrafering, blir den, som har
avgit den, ikke bundet ved erklæringen i den skikkelse, den er kommet frem.