Re: [Exim] Rbl checking

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Rbl checking
On Monday 29 December 2003 03:14 am, Tim Jackson wrote:

> It would be well worth buying the new (tree-killer) book for Exim 4,
> since things have changed substantially since then.

My thanks to you, Tim, for the help you gave me offlist. And also to
everyone else who helped me, both onlist and off.

I believe I now have it working; I'll write again if I have any
additional problems.

Happy new year, every one.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation