RE: [Exim] How exim looks up users.

Author: K sPecial
To: eli, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] How exim looks up users.
Thanks much, what Eli showed is exactly what I need :) Thank you also Kjetil for your time :)

--K-sPex

--- "Eli" <eli@???> wrote:
Don't forget of course the "user" and "group" settings you can specify :)

Snippet from my config file:

virtual_delivery:
        driver                  = appendfile
        maildir_format          = yes
        return_path_add         = yes
        envelope_to_add         = yes
        delivery_date_add       = yes
        user                    = 20
        group                   = 20
        directory               = ${lookup mysql{SELECT path FROM domain
WHERE host = '${quote_mysql:$domain}'}}/${quote_local_part:$local_part}