Re: [Exim] improvments to exim

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] improvments to exim
The problem is that I walk to and from work. This gives me a chance to
have IDEAS ....

It occurred to me as I walked home on Friday that it would not be so
very difficult to add a new precondition to the routers, of the form

acl = ....

In other words, make it possible to use an ACL to "control access" to a
router. This would support a number new features that have been
requested, without making any incompatible changes, and possibly without
very much work.

I have not investigated this further - and do not intend to at the
moment - but I have noted the idea on the Wish List.

Philip