Re: [Exim] Re: How to get local mail from a headless system?

Author: exim-users-admin
To: Mike, exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Logging to SysLog just some events, [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, [Exim] address_pipe error, Re: [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] Problem compiling Exim with libdomainkeys - SOLVED, Re: [exim] Strange problem with domainkeys, Re: [Exim] WebRT and rt-mailgate exim problem, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: How to get local mail from a headless system?
...at the very top of the Exim conf, set this variable to the FQDN of your
host, e.g.

primary_hostname = host.domain.tld

Kiri