Re: [Exim] Spam.

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam.
Let me attempt to answer the question I believe that you are asking. If
I understand what you are asking, you want a way to block incoming
emails from domains or users that you have in a list. this is simple
using the lsearch command

Code:
--------------------

  deny    message         = rejected because we do not want mail from $sender_host_address

sender_domains = !+local_domains

  senders         = @@lsearch;/etc/exim/reject-by-domain

--------------------

and the file "reject-by-domain"

Code:
--------------------

somedomain.com : !postmaster : *

someotherdomain.com : !postmaster : someuser

--------------------

The third field can be a wildcard "*" or a username

I use this to block senders by domain for domains that have not yet
been added to the RBL services that I use and never use anything but a
wildcard ( "*" ) for the user field. Be sure that you keep the
"!postmaster" to allow all messages into the postmaster account

I hope this is the answer the the question you asked.

Kevin

--
kmb

Kevin Barrett

Administrator -- Exim-Users.org Portal And Forums

Exim-users email list to forum gateway

Come Join us at 'The Exim-Users Forums' (http://www.exim-users.org)

kmb's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1
View this thread: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=193