[Exim] List of supported RFCs

Autor: David Ross
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] List of supported RFCs
Does anyone know of an up to date list of RFCs supported by exim?

I am looking for an opensource MTA capable of the following RFCs. From
what I can make out from exim.org and other mailing lists here and there
they all seem to be supported but I cannot find a official list. If it
exists or someone more familiar with exim than myself was able to
confirm the specifications it would be extremely useful for me puting
forward an opensource solution as an alternative to MS Exchange etc.

RFC 2821 - Simple mail transport Protocol
RFC 822 - Standard for the format of APRA Internet text messaging
RFC 2045 - MIME Part 1 - Format of Internet Message Bodies
RFC 2046 - MIME Part 2 - Media Types
RFC 2047 - MIME Part 3 - Message Header Extensions for Non ASCII Text
RFC 2048 - MIME Part 4 - Registration Procedures
RFC 2049 - MIME Part 5 - Conformance Criteria and Examples
RFC 2246 - The TLS Protocol
RFC 2487 - SMTP Service Extension to secure SMTP over TLS
RFC 2554 - SMTP Service Extensions for Authentication.
RFC 2630 - Cryptographic Message Service
RFC 2631 - Diffie Hellman Key Agreement Method
RFC 2632 - MIME Version 3 Certificate Handling
RFC 2633 - MIME Version 3 Message Specification
RFC 3013 - Recommended Internet Service Providers Security Services and
Procedures

Many thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help.

Regards,

David Ross