Re: [Exim] How can I exclude a specific envelope receiver(-a…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bradford Carpenter
Para: Oliver.egginger
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How can I exclude a specific envelope receiver(-address) from an data-ACL?
On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 09:38 AM, Oliver Egginger wrote:

> we use Exim 4.24. How can I exclude a specific envelope
> receiver(-address) from an data-ACL (acl_smtp_data)?
> This is easy to do for a rcpt-ACL (accept recipients = <address>),
> but I haven't any idea how I can define a similar acl_smtp_data-bypass
> condition. Every suggestion would be appreciated.

Do your check in the RCPT ACL, then pass the result on to the DATA ACL
for processing. Check for the condition early on in the DATA ACL to
bypass the rest.

acl_check_rcpt:
   accept  recipients = <address>
           set acl_m1 = accepted

acl_check_content:

accept condition = ${if eq{$acl_m1}{accepted} {yes} {no}}

Brad