Re: [Exim] How can I exclude a specific envelope receiver(-a…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How can I exclude a specific envelope receiver(-address) from an data-ACL?
Hi Oliver, on Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:38:09 +0100 you wrote:

> we use Exim 4.24. How can I exclude a specific envelope
> receiver(-address) from an data-ACL (acl_smtp_data)?

You can't. I think you need to understand SMTP a bit better; the session
goes something like this:

MAIL FROM: <sender>
RCPT TO: <recip1>
RCPT TO: <recip2>
DATA
<message>
.

Note that there is only one DATA section per-session, even if there is
multiple recipients. Hence whatever you do in the DATA session will apply
to the message as a whole and all recipients.

You can, however, do funky things like tempreject second and subsequent
recipients (or "groups" of recipients) in an SMTP session which will
ensure each session is only for one ("group" of) recipient(s) and hence
apply more selective ACL rules. Some examples of how to do this have been
posted before here.

Tim